Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kevin 20 Birfday

I'm glad I decided to stay home instead of going to Athens because then I would've missed a day with my siblings. C:
We had a siblings lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Surprisingly, my brothers didn't bring any friends along. I ordered the grilled salmon. Yum!
Afterwards we shopped around at Perimeter. Kevin got some Clark's for his birfday. Jimmy wanted this brown puffy vest but if was quite expensive. I told him that Chris would buy it for him if he paid half. Unfortunately he didn't have any money on him. As a surprise I paid Chris half for the vest. He was happy, so that made me feel good.
That night, mother made an extravagant dinner of blue crabs, fried salmon, and egg rolls. I was still full from Cheesecake, but I ate it with pleasure. :3
Mother bought cupcake mix the other night and I didn't bake them yet because I've baking too much and got lazy. I did bake them last night so she could eat it before I go. No one else will bake then. She ate two cupcakes and my daddy ate three. He's not a fan of sweets either. ^.^
I took one of our candles and lit it, then put it in the cupcake for Kevin. As I was singing him "Happy Birfday," he blew his candle and ate it. -.- lolol.


-asdfjklove J