Monday, November 26, 2012

Back in Atlanta, BABYYYY!

I packed all my things last night in a suitcase, basket, duffel bag, and bookie. Everything was so heavy!
Chris and I left the house at 9 this morning because she needed to make it on time to work at 11. We left in such a rush that I didn't really get to say goodbye to Sugar. )':
I drove to GSU. She helped me bring in my things. My arms ached so bad. Too early to be lifting so much. (><)
I cleaned my room for 3 hours and now it's spotless. So clean and roomy. C;
I tried to study but I didn't study much. I got tired and took a three hour nap.
I woke up to boo. :D It felt like break never happened. Mmm. I love it when he holds me up in his arms.
We unpacked. Then went grocery shopping at Walmart.
We ate yesterday's leftover for dinner. Blue crabs and crab soup. Mm! Missed my babe so much. <3 br="br">

-asdfjklove J