Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birfday Gift From Boo

OMG!OMG! (^ u ^ )// !!!!!
Boo got me a Hello Kitty skateboard! O: This is really thoughtful of him, so I better put it to use. lolol. I cannot quit now! ._.
I knew he was going to get me a skateboard. He gave me one too many hints and I am an investigator! I like to connect the clues. ^.^
He surprised me though. He had the gift in his trunk, placed beautifully on his speakers. He popped his trunk and asked me to get his jacket from the trunk. As I opened the trunk and to my amazement, a beautiful red Hello Kitty skateboard! OMG!OMG! :DDD
I've always wanted my own skateboard. Be a cool skater girl. Haha. Now I can really look the part. lolol. Not really. I really do want to learn to ride it super well. I don't care much about doing tricks, although I hear an olley(?) is mandatory.
But yeah. I'm so lucky to have a man who knows what I want. I'm pretty impressed that for the first gift I don't have to pretend to like it. Haha.
<3 br="br">

-asdfjklove J