Thursday, November 29, 2012

D': I feel so bad. I wish this never happened...
On our way home from Lenox, boo and I got into a car accident. The accident was minor, but it damaged boo's car (chipped paint and a fist-size dent).
He was switching lanes and somehow an old gray Nissan popped up. )': I wasn't looking out for him like I normally do, but I saw him looking back. He's a good driver and I know he'd never put his baby in danger. But shit happens. /:
This makes me feel pretty upset. I'm not sure how he feels inside. I wonder if it hurts him or worries him as much as it does to me. I feel like it's my fault or maybe I just want to take the blame so he wouldn't have to. Bad things always happen to me. I'm used to it. I wish I could help him or do something about it. I hope I can get him a the same paint job for cheap. That'll make him happy or at least feel better.
Sigh....


-asdfjklove J