Sunday, December 2, 2012

Catching Up / First Photoshoot

It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been busy with studying for finals. T____T Just three more days of studying and I'll be done. Thank goodness!
Around one to two o'clock AM on December 1st, I gave boo his last gift. I gave the Urban Outfitters camo pants the same night (or was it the next day?) he gave me my Red Kitty skateboard. He knew about that gift because I was quite obvious about it. He loves the pants though! C: For the other gift, I surprised him by placing it on our bed under the heart. I sweet talked him before I told him to come cuddle me. He was so surprised when he saw the gift! :D It was cute and I think he loves it. I got him the 30th anniversary red G-shock. Aaaah! ^___^
The other night we had our first home-studio Photoshoot. Haha. It's so sad, but it works! I hate taking photos though. I'm so awkward, but he's perfect though. He knows how to pose and look cute. Wish I could be a good sidekick for him. I'm trying! ._.
I am currently studying at the library with boo and his study buddy Ben. I'm not really focused anymore. ): Lacking motivation when it matters most! Aish.


-asdfjklove J