Monday, December 17, 2012

Play Date with Nhan

I have been going out too much! It's a good thing Jenna cancelled lunch today. I look like a bad child. Haha.
Yesterday I hung out with Nhan. It was suppose to be Jenna, Nhan, Hoa, and I, but the rest of them bailed.  We went to Perimeter Mall where I accidentally ate cheese (again) and bought 2 pairs of tights and a high-low skirt for $20 total! >:D I need to go back for Christmas shopping for Ate, Biggie, and Tania. I don't know. I may get stuff for Tau girls in general. I have an idea what; I just need money on my card. Hehe.
Afterwards, we went to Fry's because Nhan needed stuff for his computer. Then we hit up Quickly's. I saw "the Quickly's girl." I hope she didn't think that I was on a date. I don't know. People are always assuming things about me. -.- But yeah. We stayed and chat there for a while until we head back down.
We went to his friend's, Drew, house and chilled, watched anime, and ate. I played with a kitty there. For the first time, I actually played with a cat! This cat was quite cute though. It was completely gray with hazel eyes. Mm! =^,^= We stayed there too long. All the way to 4 AM! Mother and father did kind of blow up my phone, but I ignored their wishes to be home early. (I'm such a rebel.)
I make good grades and matured quite a lot this past semester. I am old enough to make my own choices. I rarely rely on them (only for food). I can handle this.


-asdfjklove J