Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Taught Me

Anybody can hurt you. You may think you know who they are and feel safe with them, but you can't really tell unless something traumatic happens. When that one thing happens, you will realize who are the ones by your side and who are the ones adding to your misery.
This year many people came into my life and pretended to be my friend. This year I thought certain people were trying to help me, but really, they had their own interests. By the end of the year though, I've come to eliminate the ones who tore me apart. I removed the negative characteristics in my life because I don't need them. I have many problems, and I don't need any more. It feels better to have only a handful of people in my life. I can only handle that much and these are the ones that helped me through this year. I am so thankful to have great friends and family. C:


-asdfjklove J