Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sister Encounter

I went to Lenox Mall yesterday with Christine and to my luck, Adrian happened to be there too. He met her this time and then she met his parents, sister, and godmother.
Although I felt like Chris didn't deserve to meet Adrian and his sweet family, she did make a good impression. I don't want anybody who isn't supportive with my life or lifestyle to get these privileges. She did good and I guess it's alright.
It was mice seeing boo again. This shows that fate doesn't like us apart. Haha. Can't even last a week without him. Our time was shorter but it was nice. SO AWKWARD! O A O
Chris and I went to the mall to see the deals and buy my mother a Christmas gift. We got her a blush, eye shadow, and lipstick from Mac. We also bought her some brushes from Sephora; a total of $70! When I have money, I'm suppose to repay her.
After the mall, we went to Chipotle and had a conversation about boys and family. On the ride home, we talked about our parents. I hope this gave her a good insight of where I stand. I am my father's child.


-asdfjklove J