Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - Home

Hey girlies! I'm at home for spring break! :D I've been home since Friday night and I think I'm going back to Atlanta in a couple of days. I haven't gone out since I've been at home. I have no friends here and no car. )': My parents work and my brothers are doing they're own thing. Me? I'm studying organic chemistry with my puppy. -___- I've been productive everyday of my spring break except for today. lolol. I was sort of productive. I did research for my speech about gun control (I know nothing about it. >_<).

I am happy to say…… I'M GOING TO PCB!!!!:D!! Adrian and I booked our hotel today and we're going for the weekend. So last minute, but I'm happy. :'D Unfortunately, the weatherman says PCB will be rainy. I hope he's wrong. ): Nonetheless, I'm going to enjoy it! It's been too long since I've been to the beach or out of the state. >:D ((PUMPED!))
I have so much things I need to buy!! (x__x ;;)


-asdfjklove J







This was today! ^^