Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'M HOME!!!!!
It feels good to be home. It's been a while, but I'm also homesick from being away from Athens too. I don't know when is the next time, but I hope it's soon! :D
It's so much colder in here than the city. Actually….I don't know. The city seems more windy, and home feels more chilly. 

I'm going to Iron Age with the family tomorrow. So strange! We never go to a place like this for a family dinner. Should be fun! ^^ I hope boo comes along too, but he's kind of shy and I'm kind of shy having him there. This is a new experience and I'm kind of scared, but I think this is a good thing. d: 

I just spent $65 on clothes when I swore this morning I wouldn't buy clothes anymore. Man, I suck. lolol. Last time? AISSSHH. .__.



Babe says we look weird in this picture,
but I feel happy every time I look at it. <3>
[ I love you. To the moon and back. ]


Alright, back to studying. >_<!!


-asdfjklove J