Monday, January 7, 2013

Today, I went to my aunt's birthday party. It wasn't really her birthday party; it's more like an adult celebration for Jonas' return. I was kind of lonely there because I didn't really hang out with anybody until Nhan, Mike, and Andrew came along. I went so I can have something to do, something to get pretty for, and I was hungry. They had good food. It didn't seem that fattening. I wish there was some kind of dessert though. lolol. For once, I was craving ché! Mm.
Lots of people were there, but I didn't socialize with anybody I didn't know. Most of them were like 12 and under. I finally realized how my older cousins must have felt when they were my age looking down at the younger cousins like me.
My parents were there of course. Actually it was surpassing that mother wanted to be there. She never likes to go to family gatherings because of family issues with my dad. I hate when we're around guests or people and my mom jokes. Her jokes aren't funny. They're pretty rude. T.T At least this time they weren't aimed towards me.
I showed my parents my Christmas gift from boo. They like it! This marks a new chapter in my life. I'm excited! C:
I left the party pissed though. Mother was being unfair, so I just grabbed her keys and drove home. I didn't tell them or anything. -.- I'm still angry and I must remind myself tomorrow after I wake up that I'm mad at her.

I've been kind of  frustrated with people lately and since it's a new year, I've been deciding who I want to associate myself with more. It sucks that some of these people may be those that meant a lot at one point, but now, not so much.
Well anyway, I'm going to end this because I have to go pee and boo has to sleep. (><) I am going to try to post something at least once a week! *NEW YEAR RESOLUTION* Let's do it!


-asdfjklove J