Saturday, December 29, 2012

Drew's NYE Pregame Party

Something happened to me yesterday…. I became very emotional out of nowhere. I was alone at home and I was really hungry. There wasn't anything I wanted to eat though. Sugar was hungry as well, so I made her eggs and a hot pocket. Ha. Don't judge us. Anyway, I tried to get people to take somewhere to eat, but they were all busy. It really sucks to not have a car. -.-
                                            Dec 28, 2012 | Gutom ako !! (Hungry, man.) by ewwjudy on Keek.com
It was kind of a bad night too because my parents were arguing. I learned a lot of things about this family. I just watched them argue for hours. It's annoying because they're so repetitive and they can't stop yelling. By raising your voice doesn't necessarily get your point across. =.= I was fed up that they wouldn't shut up. At least I finally got to eat because my mom made dinner.
I left to go to Drew's party around 10:30 PM. Nhan picked me up. It was sprinkling.

                                           Dec 28, 2012 | #OOTN - Drew's pregame NYE party by ewwjudy on Keek.com

When we first got there it was chill. I started having fun when I played beer pong with Nhan. We ended up winning. (: It was a long game though. I took most of the beers because Nhan was sick and didn't want to drink. Then this girl named Nicole grew a liking to me and wanted me to be her partner. I failed though because I was distracted, so we lost. Her and I took several shots together. lolol.
For some reason though, I had like a long splinter in my hand. Took like 4-5 people to get it out. o.o We didn't leave Drew's place until around 5. I was so tired. When I came home, I had to be quiet. Daddy was in the kitchen smoking, but thank goodness he did not notice me. O_______O For some reason, Sugar left my room and decided to stay with Jimmy. She pretty much ratted me out in her own way. Haha.
I Skyped boo before I went to sleep though. That was nice, but I felt bad for forgetting to wish him a good flight. ): I'm so happy he's coming home though.
I woke up with 4 bruises and a small cut on my hand. So strange because I was fine when I fell asleep. /: I wonder what happened to me. I had a headache too, so I drank some water and went back to sleep until 2:30.