Saturday, December 22, 2012

19 Birfday ):

Well, I didn't do anything on my birthday except sit at home, watch Netflix, and FB. -_____- It was a sad day. SO RAINY! Everybody else was out and about though. My parents were at work. Chris wasn't home. Jimmy went to get a haircut and Kevin went to go work out. I was at home, by myself, with the dogs. ):
Boo was the first one to wish "Happy birthday." :D I was surprised! And of course I got bunches of FB posts and text messages from people wishing me happy birthday (even from some people I don't like.)
The family celebrated tonight though. We all went to Nori Nori. It's not too often we get together  and go out to eat. It's not as common as it's used to, so I was happy we were all out together. I didn't eat too much though. /: Everybody else was full and was ready to go, but I could've ate more.
Also, boo ruined the date I had planned for us because he begged me to take him to Nori Nori. /: *sigh* I'm going to do it anyway. That place is so yummy he should try! :3 And I want to be his first. lolol.

So yeahhhhh. Here's a little video!




-asdfjklove J