Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2k12

Thanksgiving is a holiday where family members come together and gather around a large table with yummy goodness. Traditionally, my Thanksgiving is spent with all my cousins, brothers, and sister, but this year the tradition came to an end. D':
Distrust and hate separated the family and destroyed the tradition. /: It's sad that people couldn't put their differences aside and enjoy the holidays.
Instead, I spent Thanksgiving with my parents, brothers, sister, puppies, and Tish and her family. We had hot pot and noodles and banh beo. The food was very delicious although I did not take part in creating it like I usually do. As good as this was, I really enjoy tradition. ._.
But today isn't about food. It's about giving thanks for the things and people you appreciate. I am thankful to have my parents. Through thick and thin, they're still together. They definitely put "for better or worse" to the test and I'm happy that they still love each other. I am thankful for my siblings. Although we didn't always get along, I'm glad they protect me and how we can joke with each other now. I'm thankful for my puppies, Sugar and Buddy, because life without them would be joyless. They always make my heart warm. ^.^ I am thankful for Adrian. He's made me learn to take a chance with love and not to be afraid anymore. He's taught me that they're gentlemen still exist. (: I am thankful for the people that have been there for me without judgement. They're the ones that keep me strong. I live Jenna, Samantha, and Tania.
Lastly, I am thankful to be me. Haha. After all I've been through, seen, and heard, I turned out not so bad. lolol. ^______^


-asdfjklove J