Monday, November 19, 2012

Lonely Adventure

Today I took a chance and called daddy to ask if I could take the car out. To my surprise, he allowed me without argument! 😃 I quickly got ready because time was running out before my parents would get home. I went down to Jenna's and tried viciously to get her to open the door, but she was too knocked out. Haha. So I had to leave without her.
I was nervous to leave my neighborhood since I knew my brothers would be watching. They were going to wonder why I was driving alone. 😯 I quickly passed by the house and waved to them. Then I pulled over and texted Kevin to explain how daddy let me have the car and that I couldn't get Jenna. It was alright.
I went to Southlake Mall in the hopes of finding the last piece to this perfect gift for Booberry. Unfortunately, after searching high and low, I could not find it anywhere. I was very disappointed and thought of going to Lenox Square Mall, but knew I would be caught in traffic. 😕 Instead, I bought myself my PINK perfume from Victoria Secret and left.
On the way home, I stopped by Goodwill in hopes of finding Christmas sweaters for Booberry and I. Again, no luck. 😩
It was a prosperous day, but Lady Luck wasn't there.


-asdfjklove J