Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A second or an hour I'm blessed to be able to see you.

I met up boo thang at Lenoz Square Mall! He was there with his family. They were shopping around. Today is his parents' 25th anniversary. How special! I hope to have that one day. ^.^
The morning was hectic, trying to get to Lenox. It's stressful depending on somebody for a ride but I'm thankful to even have Jenna. She's always doing so much for me and I don't repay her enough. /: Next year I will do better.
Jenna had to make many pit stops and we had to wait on Justin. I just kept thinking we were running late. (><) I'm glad I was driver or else I would have been more stressed and impatient.
I did finally get to see him and it was magical. O: I love being in his arms and feeling his tight hugs. He's so sweet. We had a short amount of time together but it was worth it. The stress. The drive. I value each second I have with him.
<3 br="br">

-asdfjklove J